March 23, 2020
To Whom It May Concern,
We are writing to inform you that LTD Material is still open for business. Our city mayor has made a proclamation that all shall shelter in place with some exceptions. We are part of this exception.
That said, LTD material is committed to the safety of our personnel and to meeting our customer needs. As such, here are the actions the management team have taken:
In order to comply with social distancing guidelines, we have:
- Staggered when employees take lunch so that we can maintain 6 ft separation in the break rooms
- Minimizing or cancelling face to face meetings
- Mandated that all non-essential personnel work from home
- Staggered shifts such that there is no interaction between operators between shifts. Pass downs are given in written form or by the production manager.
To reduce the possibility of spreading the virus, we have:
- Stopped non-essential travel
- Implemented temperature screening at the beginning of every shift
- Implemented the daily use of a questionnaire to establish the risk of contagion
- Asked our suppliers to cancel any onsite meetings and to only schedule essential visits
We hope that these efforts keep our personnel safe and healthy. We also hope that this keeps uninterrupted production of the goods that customers need from us.
Kevin T. Nguyen
CEO, LTD Material, LLC